Bring about a digital renaissance.
We know that all work and no play can make anyone a dull boy (or girl!)
Logisyntax ensures that you grow along with us and we have a great work culture. If you want to work at a place where you learn new things and have fun at the same time, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Take a deep breath, believe in yourself and tell us how passionate you are about your work. Shoot us an email at email@example.com!
Let’s work together!
Here are the positions that need to be filled in with some awesome people:
Exp: 2-6 years; Preferred candidates from Digital Agencies, Media Agencies (social media), Advertising Agency, Creative Agencies. Digital media, online media, social networking Industry.
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
• Extensive use of Corel draw & Photoshop to create and generate new images.
• Design eye-catching web and mobile banners for display ad campaigns.
• Design imagery for emails and landing pages.
• Delivering a high volume of creative designs within stipulated deadlines.
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
• Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors, and making necessary changes.
• Study illustrations and photographs to plan the presentation of materials, products, or services.
• Responsibility for hands-on designing within social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
• Use high-quality brand etiquette to ensure the right message is delivered through the right channels without offending or annoying anyone
Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
Work with cross-functionally to enhance the overall user experience of our platforms
Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
Excellent organizational skills.
Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.